I was refraining from blogging on here for the first time, because I had no idea what to write about. How I got into John? What other music am into? What's my favourite band and why I still love them after nineteen years? Sharing ten thousand photos of my incredibly photogenic mixed breed dog? Shall I post my poetry photos and art?
Then I remembered that I like...start-starts. With fireworks, confetti and all.
So, I figured out I'd best start off with a survey. It's called 100 truths and it's lame.
001. Real Name: Iva (that rhymes with viva and diva)
002. Nickname: None, really.
003. Zodiac Sign: Pisces
004. Male Or Female: Female.
005. Elementary: http://www.osnovnaskolavukkaradzic.edu.rs/
006. Middle School: That does not exist here.
007. High School: http://www.vbeogradska.edu.rs/
008. Hair Color: Brown.
009. Long Or Short: Hair? Or what?
010. Loud Or Quiet: I'm pretty loud.
011. Sweats Or Jeans: Jeans.
012. Phone Or Camera: Camera. What a dumb question.
013. Health Freak: Not that much.
014. Drink Or Smoke: Neither.
015. Do You Have A Crush On Someone: No.
016. Political orientation: Common sense.
017. Piercings: None.
018. Tattoos: None.
HAVE YOU EVER [bEEN IN]:
019. Airplane : No.
020. Car Accident : Yes, nothing major.
021. Fist Fight: All kids do that, don't they?
022. First piercing: None.
023. First Best Friend: Not 100% sure, I probably had friends before school, but not necessarily a "best" friend.
024. First Instrument played: Once this happens, that will be the end of the world as we know it.
025. First award: In 1989/1990 school year for most books read.
026. First Crush: I liked our friends' son and he asked me to marry him...that was back in 1988. We were five.
027. First Language: My mother tongue, duh.
028. First Big Vacation: 1984, Crvena Luka, Croatia.
029. Last Person You Talked To: My mother
030. Last Person You Texted: My friend Marija
031. Last Person You Watched: Whaaa?
032. Last Food You Ate: Cauliflower mousaka
033. Last Movie You Watched: ID:A http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1731998/
034. Last Song You listened To: Scratch
035. Last Thing You Bought: A bottle of yogurt.
036. Last Person You Hugged: Does my dog count?
037. Food: Tacos with marinated mixed meat, my mom's potato mousaka, Serbian way and her way, risotto alla milanese, Hawaii pizza, fennel-anything.
038. Drinks: Pepsi Max
039. Clothing: Jeans, T-shirts (long and short-sleeved), armwarmers, scarves.
040. Book: Just one? Probably one of Erich Maria Remarque's masterpieces.
041. Colour: Green
042. Flower: Dandelion
043: Music: A lot of it, look here: http://www.last.fm/user/RustlingRagazza
044. Movies: Strange Days, Amarcord, Birdman of Alcatraz, How to Train Your Dragon
045. Shoes: Just a pair of comfortable sneakers in the warmer part of the year, warmer shoes throughout the cold part of the year and slippers at home. Yes, I'm female and I don't care about shoes.
046. Subjects: Too old for this. But I used to like geography, languages and IT a lot.
IN THE PAST YEAR I ... :
047. [ ] Kissed In The Snow
048. [ ] Celebrated Halloween
049. [ ] Had Your Heart Broken
050. [x] Went Over The Minutes On Your Cell Phone
051. [x] Someone Questioned Your Sexual Orientation // they do that all the time and I never knew why
052. [ ] Came Outta The Closet
053. [ ] Gotten Pregnant // YES, I AM GIVING A BIRTH TO GIORGIO A. TSOUKALOS' ANCIENT ALIEN BABY1!11!
054. [ ] Had An Abortion
055. [ ] Done Something You've Regretted
056. [ ] Broke A Promise
057. [x] Kept A Secret
058. [x] Pretended To Be Happy
059. [ ] Met Someone Who Changed Your Life
060. [ ] Pretended To Be Sick
061. [x] Left The Country
062. [ ] Tried something you normally wouldn't like, and liked it.
063. [ ] Cried Over The Silliest Thing
064. [ ] Ran A Mile
065. [ ] Went To The Beach
066. [ ] Stayed Single
067. Eating: Nothing
068. Drinking: Pepsi Max
069. Getting Ready To: Work.
070. Listening To: Scratch
071. Plans For Tomorrow/Today: Work and hopefully pay the bills. And meet a friend.
072. Waiting For: I don't know.
073. Want Kids: Probably. But do they want a mother like me? Hehe.
074. Want To Get Married: That's so overrated nowadays. As long as I'm with the person I love, it doesn't matter if we signed a bloody paper or not.
075. Careers in mind: I already have a career as a web designer.
WHICH IS BETTER ON A BOY/GIRL:
076. Lips Or Eyes: All the guys I ever liked had both. But seriously, it does not matter.
077. Shorter Or Taller: Love matters, screw height.
078. Romantic Or Spontaneous: Those two are not the opposites.
079. Nice Stomach Or Nice Arms: Who cares.
080. Sensitive Or Loud: Sensitive, because I'm loud. But those two are not the opposites.
081. Hookup Or Relationship: Only the later and I mean it.
082. Troublemaker Or Hesitant: Does not matter.
HAVE YOU EVER:
083. Lost Glasses/Contacts: I never wore either.
084. Ran Away From Home: For an hour or so, as a teenager. Fun, fun times.
085. Held A Weapon, For Self Defense: No.
086. Killed Somebody: Yikes, no.
087. Broken Someone's Heart: I hope I didn't.
088. Been Arrested: No.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
090. Yourself: Yes.
091. Miracles: Yup.
092. Love At First Sight: I think there's only lust at first sight and as a person under the asexuality umbrella, I don't get it.
093. Heaven: I wish I did, but I don't.
094. Santa Claus: Come on.
096. Magic: Come on.
097. Is There One Person You Wanna Be With, Right Now: Nah.
098. Are You Seriously Happy With Where You Are, In Life: Could be better, but it's OK.
099. Do You Believe In God: No.
100. Post As 100 Truths: Yes.