Iva

John Frusciante picture thread #3

233 posts in this topic

RULES:

- Provide source and give credit, if applicable. Tell us where the image came from, if nothing else.

- Do not post photos invading John's privacy. This includes but is not limited to photos scrapped from his relatives and friends' social networking profiles, photos taken in awkward situations without him knowing etc. We don't care how badly you have to see what he drunk, whom he was seen with etc - just don't do it. Do not post screencaps of such video clips, either.

- If photos contain pubes, genitalia, backsides or breasts (female, not male) and do not violate the above rule (e.g. are show photos from 1990 or something), post them as links and add the note NSFW (Not Safe For Work).

- Do not post photos from which you cropped off the copyright, if there was any. That's not nice.

- Do not post photos of other people, unless it clearly is a joke of some sorts. Speaking of said jokes, keep them in good taste.

- Please, NO ANIMATED GIFS of hearts, roses, teddy bears et cetera.

- Similarly, make sure your comments are not outright raunchy and objectifying. 

For information of what restrictions one may face upon failure to understand the above, click here

Let's get this going - here are three pics from the Red Hot Chili Peppers official book. :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I wanted to post it 12 hours ago as I was working late and saw it the moment it was posted,then I thought it was not appropriate as someone took it outside, before the Ornette Coleman gig where Flea was a special guest; but it seems it's spreading like wild fire.

Posted Image

The author of the photo said that it's OK to share this one, so I hope it really is so. It's not pap crap, after all, it's not like John didn't know he was in the photo.

I got rid of the telephone joke, because some of us are getting incredible shit for it. It was all harmless fun, but well, some people didn't like it. So, please, let's not joke anymore, it's a sin of some sorts. :mellow:/>

/>I wanted to post it 12 hours ago as I was working late and saw it the moment it was posted,then I thought it was not appropriate as someone took it outside, before the Ornette Coleman gig where Flea was a special guest; but it seems it's spreading like wild fire.

Posted Image

The author of the photo said that it's OK to share this one, so I hope it really is so. It's not pap crap, after all, it's not like John didn't know he was in the photo.

wonder what john's voicemail sounds like?

Please, read what I said above - we shall not even joke about cell phones anymore, for the sake of some personal peace and for the sake of not sounding offensive.

i mean the least you could do would be to help me figure out what button john has his finger on in the photo. as that will help me piece together some much needed information

Can I please bang my head against this computer table now?

Thanks.

Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang.

Amnesia, please come. Please. People old enough to be my parents give nicknames to famous people and discuss trivial matters.

If you bang your head THAT many times Iva, I don't think you'll get amnesia.... more like, traumatic brain injury.

/>the melodica app is fun but i refuse to play it until we can confirm that john uses it

please i need this

Why would you do that? Really, i see no reason. It's like saying you don't want to have fun unless you know John has. Kinda silly to be honest.

And i think this whole "What button is John pressing" is childish and ridiculous. Do you really need to know guys? Maybe he doesnt press any button, whatever he does i don't think it's got anything to do with anything. It's just a fucking phone.

/>

lol..where is that sarcasm font when you need it?

really! Lighten up you all! This is the internet, not real life!

I once tried to play Failure 33 Object on Melodica on my phone but I just have no musical talent. it was sure fun to think about.

BTW, love the photo that someone superimposed John with Flea, Chad, AK. You guys are so amusing!

Oh wow, someone's actually posting pics. Bravo, Skitzo. :)/>

Posted Image

Great one. Nice to see John without a Strat. That Ibanez looks more metalish (kinda).