Iva

John Frusciante picture thread #3

233 posts in this topic

Hi there. Can anyone tell me where this photo is from ('cause I've been told it's a recent one)? Thanks.:)

John%20Frusciante_zpsmhocmd0p.jpg

Edited by Raine
1 person likes this

That's John with Dewa Budjana in January 2016 it seems. I think they're just hanging out here, I couldn't find anything really, but they're connected through the story is HERE.

Edited by JacktheArcher
1 person likes this

^ Jack is right, the picture was taken Januar 26, 2016 :)

1 person likes this

And the photos of John looking happy in late 2015 or at any given time this year are kind of the best. :) There were not many of those from mid-2007 to 2014, when one thinks of it. When those two stupid pics from the premiere of Love popped up last November, he just looked...different. As if he woke up and could see again or something like that.

Sorry for a stupid post. Reverting to my cold person shtick ASAP.  Here are some pictures from what appears to be 1989. The source is this blog, though searching for the pages they were on yields no results.

5D3cTg.jpg

UuOmW4.jpg

ajvUWY.jpg

On 18.09.2016 at 7:43 AM, Iva said:

And the photos of John looking happy in late 2015 or at any given time this year are kind of the best. :) There were not many of those from mid-2007 to 2014, when one thinks of it. When those two stupid pics from the premiere of Love popped up last November, he just looked...different. As if he woke up and could see again or something like that.

Glad to know that I'm not the only one thinking this way.

576e11361b91a_zpsfarpkx3s.jpg

Edited by Raine

And the two recents, the square one also being from Linda's instagram, for John's birthday.

CrxKDC.jpg

cC71wF.jpg