Iva

John Frusciante picture thread #3

233 posts in this topic

Holy macaroni. I did find the new pic there, but other than that...wow, wow, wow, there's some really creepy-crappy stuff. I'd be scared if people wanted my smiling face on one of their body parts.

I'll get over my shock by posting a per-fectly normal photo of the subject, thankyouverymuch.

Posted Image

apologies if this has already been posted but I hadnt seen this before and wanted to share it you all.

John Frusciante

/>

That's Fleas daughter Sunni isn't it? John looks so different here to when he was with his Ibanez guitar :P/>

I have no idea about that little blonde girl, sorry :S

The drugs destroy so much of him. I often can't believe, that the young John is now the older John xD

I know, very stupid :)/>

well a bit later but,I cant help,I really cant see any drug damage sorry,what I see is just bad pic,there is lot of pictures,you can see he looks the same just older,sorry but I dont see some diferent person,

/>Posted Image

Going to watch the show, but actually there are so many screencaps on the website, I might watch them instead Posted Image

Its strange how haircut change man,when he get short haircut,he looks like young John,when he get long hair and is a bit overweight,and wear beard so he looks different

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks to Danny. This was the Johnny Ramone memorial event on the 01st of October, at the Hollywood Forever cemetery.

Also, just saw this one, from the same event in 2010, presumably:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Courtesy of Danny Flores (in the photo), who donated it to stadium-arcadium.com

/>Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks to Danny. This was the Johnny Ramone memorial event on the 01st of October, at the Hollywood Forever cemetery.

Also, just saw this one, from the same event in 2010, presumably:

Posted Image

Can someone please tell me what brand of shirt John is wearing in this photo? I know that logo is a skate company but I can't think of the name for the life of me.

Please, click on the small pictures for big ones. I did not want to screw up the page with images 2000 pixels wide.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Someone just posted this on the site's Facebook page. I hope the actual person in it does not mind people sharing it.

Posted Image

Oh, wow...photos from 1988. Where did you get that? :)/>

That was in early 1989 while recording Mother's Milk. Adam from s-a.com posted these and I thought I share it with the JF community!

Adam as in surfsunadam or some Adam I don't know? Would love to trace the original source, as the only thing in the archive that's from 1988 is this stupid screencap from The Last Gang In Town doc DVD! :)/>

Posted Image

EDIT: Just realised it could be from early 1989 as well, as per these:

http://invisible-movement.net/v/live/1989/0319-niki

Edited by Iva

Thank you. :)/>

This one came up on a search for something else:

Posted Image

Well, I just love this photo ^_^/>

Posted Image

And the next one too :P/> (It´s cool, cause he wears the same clothes as my brother)

Posted Image

Taken by the band members of Za! on 3rd June 2012:

Posted Image

Edited by Iva
Location information removed.

Please, do not disclose location for such photos; unless they're taken on a public event. :)/> This does not look like a comfortable situation.

I asked the same when someone posted it on the Facebook page.