Iva

John Frusciante picture thread #3

233 posts in this topic

Posted Image

Taken by Mike Piscitelli on 09th of July.

For everyone who's interested in:

It's a Yamaha SG-1500, made in Japan. Color should be something around wine-red, made in the early 80s :)/>

Looking good John! He has a contented look about him which is nice.

I don't normally comment on people's clothes but I just love the T shirt he has got on. And...um........someone had a new cardie for Christmas :wub:/>

I was a bit confused by people's comments on that photo. They were extremely crude for The Empyrean photo session; but that one had an odd, purposedly creepy vibe to it for whatever reason; while this doesn't. It's a photo of an artist at work, consumed by work, looking tired, but accomplished. Honest stuff. To me, it makes perfect sense.

It's not about John being John, it's about people's lack of tolerance for normal and unaltered. I prefer to see a man in granny's cardigan with character wrinkles around the mouth any day, as opposed to seeing shitload of botox, hilajurwhatchamacallit, fake tan. I prefer to see messy braless girls with unkempt hair in places where you go every day, such as a grocery store; as opposed to someone spending their entire life dressing up and wasting time they could otherwise be spending doing something constructive. Love people comfortable in their own skin.

/>Posted Image

Taken by Mike Piscitelli on 09th of July.

Two things strike me as really weird about this new picture. The fact that he's smoking, which I know he started doing again, its just weird to me for some reason. Even though I smoke a pack a day. And the Yamaha SG. I watch fretted americana, and phil x's main guitar is a yahama sg. I never would have though in a million years JF to find it to be a suitable guitar for his needs. I suppose change is good though. He will always be remembered by me as a strat/jaguar user though.

/> I prefer to see messy braless girls with unkempt hair in places where you go every day, such as a grocery store; as opposed to someone spending their entire life dressing up and wasting time they could otherwise be spending doing something constructive. Love people comfortable in their own skin.

The only reason i go to the grocery store is to see messy braless girls with unkept hair :)/>

If i had to guess, john is smoking camels in this pic.......

Wooow, thanks for clearing that up! :)/> Will read the article right now!

I'm a bit late, but since I just saw the entry on the FB website, I'd like to join in the anniversary ^_^/>

Posted Image

Welcome, monster. :)/>

The person from the photo with the glass is not John, it's Mike Piscitelli.