Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kontan

SA Tour - Tokyo Dome Day 2 Tabs

10 posts in this topic

I love pretty much all RHCP John Frusciante era jam intros, but that one is my favorite. Everything feels right. One of the last, he really left the band with guitar skills and soul at its zenith.
Would kill for a guitar tab! Unfortunately, I am not good enough to figure it out on my own, and I guess barely good enough to try to play it. There are a lot of talented musicians on the forum, if one reads that post and wanna give it a try, thank you in advance.

1 person likes this

You have to post a link, cause I can't seem to find a video or mp3 file.

/>You have to post a link, cause I can't seem to find a video or mp3 file.

I wish I had more time for tabbing. But it isn't that complicated.

Yeah it's a pain in the ass to make tabs. Is there a god way to make them, if you know the notes?

I have some tab lines printed out and write everything with my hand. Did it for some requests here in the forum already. I'm too lazy to write it down with the Windows Editor or something like that hahahaha. But I really don't have the time for this intro jam.

@chili_pat: Hand tab? No problem. The Don't Forget me at la Cigale hand tab is actually very good and easy to read.

Anyway, my request is not urgent in any way, I am already very happy some people took the time to reply to the post. No rush, but whenever you fell like posting it, be sure you will make at least one very happy man.

Edited by kontan

Haha, thank you for the kind words Kontan. I will try my best to find some minutes for you ;)/> Even if it's only a rough idea to jam with it.

Seems that Chili_pat never got some time for this eventually. :no: Still my favourite intro but I guess I am one of the few to think like this.

^ Sorry, I'm busy with some other projects. Maybe another nice guy can help you out?

Could you post another link? The one in the previous comments doesn't work :(