Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chili_Pat

AcHoZeN - John plays on the Shavo/RZA project

14 posts in this topic

FINALLY!

The first AcHoZeN album is on its way! Release date is April 22, 2014. If I remember correctly John plays guitar on some songs. Shavo posted also that there are more albums on their way, maybe John contributed on these, too. Let's see...

cjw2dc71vuje55m8k.gif

cjw2dfzqf1ke9x904.gif

I was able to chat with Shavo on Facebook about his upcoming project and he told some interesting stuff. But please, read on your own:

cnrbxrmdytzp7yqvi.jpg

cnrby92w2eosy600e.jpg

cnrbxki5lulpi0mfi.jpg

cnrby0egvmlvmv0r2.jpg

Further he will release a free track called "Started" featuring our friends from the Black Knights soon. I hope we will get a final release in the next weeks, too.

Bad Bobby.

Really. What a control-freak. O_O

^ Nah. It was cancelled and Shavo has some other plans (as far as I know, don't write with him on a regular basis).

Like...cancelled forever or until "Bobby" feels like it?

^ AFAIK: Shavo wants to release the whole thing by himself - but I really doubt we will hear anything from this the next years lol

There is an interesting aspect of a project like this; i sometimes end up posting something similar to this on the radiohead messageboard to ease/inspire people who want to hear actual new music from them:

Before an album is released and the music has all been heard in its actual recorded form, our minds are capable of, just based on knowing which artists are part of the project, spontaneously creating melodies, rhythms and textures, even lyrics, by trying to imagine the nature of this music. : ) In many ways this is as exciting as the actual music being released, and, it is a good way to realize that we secretly have all of this music living in our minds just waiting for us to ask to be heard. :flowers:

2 people like this

Awesomesauce! :)