Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chili_Pat

RHCP soundboards pre-2011

4 posts in this topic

The Red Hot Chili Peppers released an official soundboard from 2004 two days ago. In a recent message on Facebook was stated, that there will be more old stuff. Check this thread to be up to date to the newest releases with our beloved J. Frusciante in the RHCP line-up!

rhcp040623_01.jpg

http://www.livechilipeppers.com/live-music/0,12265/Red-Hot-Chili-Peppers-mp3-flac-download-6-23-2004-Millennium-Stadium-Cardiff-Wales.html

2 people like this

!!

:bfly::tree::art::idea::headphone::musiclove:

Somehow i am appreciating that they have waited this long to release this and what others they will release! it is much more exciting now. Their music does not get old and many people have perhaps taken a break from hearing them so it is in some ways like hearing them for the first time. As life continues it is clear that there is a lot about their way of creating and playing that is magically inspiring and continually mind opening.

I love the idea that these soundwaves from so long ago can suddenly swim through the world once again. any concert can continue to echo without end!

1 person likes this

This is great news, definitely for the front page. :)

1 person likes this

From what i have heard so far, it is a really special concert!

The mixing gives a stronger feeling to all of the instruments and vocals than Hyde Park;

There are a few songs where John is playing the Robert Fripp/John Coltrane trills , especially for the Zephyr Song closing instrumental which is really incredible... the whole version of it is as well, every song I have heard feels like a highlight performance!