Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Iva

Tabbers needed...

219 posts in this topic

I'll tab them a.s.a.p. University just started and I got lots to do now, and I won't be able to do them today either, 'cause I'm going to the metallica concert :whee:/>

I'll tab them a.s.a.p. University just started and I got lots to do now, and I won't be able to do them today either, 'cause I'm going to the metallica concert :whee:/>

SWEET :)/>

lol

I've been really anxious to learn these songs, and I've actually learned alot of them, I'm excited :)/>

I'm waiting :silence:/>

lol

Swedish, I'm gonna try and tab it out to keep this thread alive, until Tripleplant comes back :)/>

Give him some time, I bet he's busy. :)/>

(Just like I am...)

Outro Dont Forget me RIO... rough

make sure o watch video for style and timing

e|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

B|-8h10-10--8h10-10-13-12-13s17-17~----12--h13p12-------------------------------------------------|

G|----------s9------------------------------------------------14-14~b17r14-12-14-12h14p12------------|

D|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------14-14------|

A|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

E|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

e|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

B|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------15b17~--------------|

G|--------------------------------------------------------------------------14b16--14b16r14~---14-12------------------------|

D|14b15r14-14b16r14--14h15p14---14-------------14----17-15-14---------------------------------------------------------|

A|------------------------------------15---15----14-15--15----------------------------------------------------------------------|

E|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

to be coninued...............

:)/> :)/> :)/> Thank you!

not a bother iva .. wil try get it finished soon .. jsut am busy with some music stuff here.. and tryn to answere alot of the the tab requests on the site it a bit daunting but working tru it ... pm if ya need anything urgent or important...

I can't help but notice that there aren't any To Record Only Water tabs up on I-M. Any particular reason for this?

Because this website has never been completed, given its complexity. Also, not the whole album has been tabbed yet.

Because this website has never been completed, given its complexity. Also, not the whole album has been tabbed yet.

Wait... so they're done, but not up? Or at least, most of the songs?

trowftd tabs acan be found online ! ultimate-guitar and that have good supply of johns stuff i think . google the songs and learn them !!!

Anachronism - More of them need to be done and I would have to ask permission from some people on Ultimate Guitar, probably, as most people here don't feel like tabbing them (or perhaps I'm wrong?). Everything WILL be done. You don't wanna see my site task list, believe me...:)/>

you guys working on some tab project? I can help with some tabs. Now im working on

Dani California Solos from Chorzow, LiveEarth, 2006 Boston, 2006 Texas and Rio 2006 or Werchter 2006

Californication Solos from Chorzow, GreenFest, Fuji Festival 2006, Chile 2002, Slane

Hey wasup?

i'm new here and i john is a very important part of my musical world, i listen to him a lot and play much of his music, i'd love to help tabbing songs i just have a few questions:

Is there a list of the songs already tabbed?

Where are all the tabs, are they avilable to use?

and last, is there any specific songs i should tabs or just tab whatever i know?

thanks alot Ofear

^I ask the same.

I also play, I suck and i have terrible ear, but i would like to help with this if it's possible. I need some ear training

Hey, IvaI'm the guy who sent you the Samurai Theme tab.I saw these topic and I'm gonna start searching for untabbed songs to tab, but just one thing: I can't find the Tabs section on invisible-movement.net. Can someone send me a link to that?Thank you

Hej! I just stumbled upon this topic, and I'm wondering whether it's still open for replies and posts???

Because if so, I would do my best to tab the songs that I am learning. 

I figure out rhcp and John stuff out by ear anyways, so it would be no problem to tab them..

I'm right now working on Anne. Has this tab already been posted?

Thanks for answering :)